Set default scan method

Have a Lanier MP 2352 which works well. Users are asking if there is any way to make scan to folder the default for scanning method. Right now when they select scanning, scan to email comes up by default and they have to remember to change that to scan to folder which they don't always do and then complain that scanning isn't working and getting an error of no sender specified.
I tell them to remember to select scan to folder but that doesn't seem to help. So I was wondering if there is a way for scan to folder to be the default choice when selecting scanning on the device.

Thanks,
Jonathan

In the web interface, or at the panel, Scanner Features, General, set the default.
That must be for some other model because in the models I'm dealing with (Lanier MP 2352, MP C4502, MP 6001/LD360) that doesn't exist.
In the web configuration when I click Configuration on the main menu, and go to the Scanner section, I click on each of 6 categories but there is no option to set default destination of folder or email.

Ask a Question