[SOLVED] Epson RX595 and Windows 7 drivers

Hi all hope I can get some help with this printer.Here's the problem win 7 won't load the drivers I went to Epson site downloaded lastert drivers for win 7 64 bit,install the package then hooked up printer. I rebooted computer found new hardware but failed to load drivers. Also I flashed my bios to the latest ver. prior to this.
Printer of course was still not working so I tried to install the drivers by adding new printer, Got the printer working by using generic ESC/P-R. only thing wrong is I have a $175.00 printer that only works as a $39.00. Had this printer on another system using vista 64 and all worked great. (tried vista drivers also). My system is Asus 1156 MB,i5-750 cpu 4 gig gskill ram, vision tek 4850 gpu. WD 650 and sammt 750 fi spinpoint hard drives.Don't know if this info is needed or not. Thanks for any help

Hi all hope I can get some help with this printer.Here's the problem win 7 won't load the drivers I went to Epson site downloaded lastert drivers for win 7 64 bit,install the package then hooked up printer. I rebooted computer found new hardware but failed to load drivers. Also I flashed my bios to the latest ver. prior to this.
Printer of course was still not working so I tried to install the drivers by adding new printer, Got the printer working by using generic ESC/P-R. only thing wrong is I have a $175.00 printer that only works as a $39.00. Had this printer on another system using vista 64 and all worked great. (tried vista drivers also). My system is Asus 1156 MB,i5-750 cpu 4 gig gskill ram, vision tek 4850 gpu. WD 650 and sammt 750 fi spinpoint hard drives.Don't know if this info is needed or not. Thanks for any help
Did you ever get your RX595 to work on w-7

• You need to download the installation file of the Epson Stylus Photo RX595 driver. You may click the link that is recommended above to download the setup file.
  • When the setup file is ready, you can start to run it. Running the installation document means that you’re launching the setup wizard. There will be instructions. Simply follow it step by step until the end.
  • Connect the USB cable between the Epson Stylus Photo RX595 printer along with your personal computer or PC. Do not do it except you find the education to do so.
  • Just wait to see the link of the printer into the computer. There’ll be instructions to follow. Just do the instructions until the end.
  • Just ensure that you enter all of the values and complete the procedure that is installment.
  • Examine the printer whether it’s working or not. By following the steps above, When it isn’t functioning properly, you can reinstall it. Just make sure you are following all of the steps.

Ask a Question