Unknown part of Brother HL-L2395DW

Aug 6, 2018
On the back of my printer there is a part that slides out and I can't figure out what it is for. This parts sits above the rear edge of the paper tray, and it is under the rear door to access the internals of the printer. I'm attaching a picture. I'd appreciate knowing what this is because I can't find any reference to it in the Brother documentation. Thanks.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question