Brother 495 Printer Question

My printer has always worked perfectly for years except rebooting occasionally necessary. Now it will not print the material when sent from our 2 computers. It sounds like it is printing but nothing is on the paper. It will copy documents. Can someone tell me how to fix? Thanks

Did you update your computer Windows lately? Or did you try to reinstall it? Or is it because of your Wireless Link Status?

pohand, thanks for your reply. One of the answers I read, told me to see if I could print in total color. I tried that and the computer did print in color, so that meant the printer was working. It was suggested that I clean the print head so I cleaned the black print head from a function on the printer. I had to clean it twice after printing test page since the test page had blanks in what was printed. I almost threw the printer away and bought a new one. Thanks for the help you provide to people.
Did you update your computer Windows lately? Or did you try to reinstall it? Or is it because of your Wireless Link Status?

Ask a Question