Any Suggestions on Intec Color Splash 4000 and 5000

We purchased an Intec Color Splash 4000 a while back with the envelope feeder. This machine has been a real headache. I thought I would see if any other users had any feedback or could offer some tips on this machine. We liked the fact it could do a 3 sided bleed on an envelope and seemed like a production workhorse. We have had it less than 4 months and the thing has a new problem everyday. If I can get anyone to discuss this machine I will go into further detail. We are working hard to sort out the issues with our sales rep and the Intec Staff, but I am not sure if we have a lemon or if these machines are just junk in general. Any thoughts or feed back from other users would be greatly appreciated. One of my apprehensions about this machine is that there was not a lot of feedback out there. I would hate for another company to run into the problems we are having. The Intec Staff of 3 or 4 in the USA really worries me.

We purchased an Intec Color Splash 4000 a while back with the envelope feeder. This machine has been a real headache. I thought I would see if any other users had any feedback or could offer some tips on this machine. We liked the fact it could do a 3 sided bleed on an envelope and seemed like a production workhorse. We have had it less than 4 months and the thing has a new problem everyday. If I can get anyone to discuss this machine I will go into further detail. We are working hard to sort out the issues with our sales rep and the Intec Staff, but I am not sure if we have a lemon or if these machines are just junk in general. Any thoughts or feed back from other users would be greatly appreciated. One of my apprehensions about this machine is that there was not a lot of feedback out there. I would hate for another company to run into the problems we are having. The Intec Staff of 3 or 4 in the USA really worries me.
Hello, how did you solved you problem?

Ask a Question