Any Suggestions

Can any one help - I have a hard wired PC connected to my printer via USB. My children have their laptops connected to the internet via WiFi. The issue I have is whenever the children want their homework printed - and that has been more prevalent during the current situation - they have to e-Mail it to me and then I have to print it from the PC. The time has come for a new printer and I would like to have it so that both I and the children could print direct - me hard wired in and the children via WiFi. Are there any, reasonably priced, printers that can be connected via USB and WiFi at the same time? Or, failing this, would ethernet connectivity be my answer? Or any other way of doing this? - I have no WiFi card in my PC but even if I did I would not want to connect that via WiFi as I work from home and need the extra speed that hard wiring gives me.

Thank you

Hi,
Can anyone give me a pointer of how I might solve my issue? i.e. Of all the family being able to print...

Ask a Question