Anyone want free cartridges?

Hi, last year, I ordered the wrong cartridges for my brother printer. I opened up the black one and saw that it would not fit my printer. So I have a brother 331 black and a brother 331 blue magenta and yellow cartridges. Part number is TN331BK and then TN331 3 pack. I got the right ones for free but they would not take the old ones back. I am willing to send them to you if you pay shipping. Contact me at (e-mail address removed).

Just a suggestion: Your first post here is offering valuable cartridges to strangers. That may seem a little suspicious, like something a scammer might do. Hopefully your intentions are legitimate.

I don't know. I wish I did. I hate so be suspicious of someone that might be wanting to do a good deed, but sometimes, that's how life is today.

What would be a good suggestion to give these away? I could take pictures of proof. They have been just sitting in my closet for a year now collecting dust…

Ask a Question