My Epson L4150 printer is not printing. Can anyone help me?

My Epson L4150 printer is not printing. Can anyone help me?

For the past few months, my Epson Printer has not been working properly. It started with some streaks appearing over the prints, and then it stopped printing black. When I purchased the printer, I was advised to use it regularly to prevent nozzle clogs. Unfortunately, I didn't follow this advice, and now the printer is exhibiting the issues I mentioned earlier.

I attempted to fix it myself by following tutorials on the internet. I performed multiple head cleanings through the printer options on my computer, tried the 'power cleaning' twice, and manually attempted to unclog the nozzles by pulling air from the small tanks with a syringe. However, none of these methods worked. I even tried applying detergent inside the nozzles with the syringe, and when that didn't work, I unscrewed the print head to apply detergent again directly through the nozzles. The liquid seemed to flow out well (in my layman's opinion). After drying everything, I reassembled it in the printer. However, by the end of the day, my printer stopped printing all colors, not just black.

Now, when I send a print command, the paper comes out of the printer completely blank. I did numerous auto head cleanings again, I haven't seen any improvement.

I had previously sent my printer for repair with the same problem, and they were able to fix it. However, the service was a bit expensive, and I don't have the budget for another repair at the moment. I would like to try and learn how to fix the printer on my own before resorting to professional help again. This way, I can follow the same process in the future if the printer encounters a similar problem. Does anyone have any tips for me to try on my printer?

Ask a Question