Epson ET-7750 Printer - Error 000101

Hello

I have an issue I thought I sorted after taking my Epson ET-7750 Printer apart and cleaning the Printhead Capping station (1725548 INK, SYSTEM, ASSY, CG16, IEI) as I got it to print nozzle check pages but after a couple of nozzle cleans the error code it showing again...

Anyone else had this problem or know what is wrong, please?

I hade a Epson ET-7700 but I sold it a month ago and a thing I got that was disturbing was that the nozzle check would not quit and it printed all the time, Epson support told me that I hade the wrong drivers that I sended so that fixed the issue for me.

Maybe you should have a flasher or what you can call it to reset the printer and maybe that is what happened when you took apart the printer, good luck daz... /R

I hade a Epson ET-7700 but I sold it a month ago and a thing I got that was disturbing was that the nozzle check would not quit and it printed all the time, Epson support told me that I hade the wrong drivers that I sended so that fixed the issue for me.

Maybe you should have a flasher or what you can call it to reset the printer and maybe that is what happened when you took apart the printer, good luck daz... /R

Thanks...
It seems now It has settled down and for now is error free... I love this printer... the quality is amazeballs... Having taken it apart I understand the head cleaning capping station a lot more.

Ask a Question