Epson bemusement

Hi everyone. We have a very strange issue, which we're struggling to fix. After twelve years in the fine art publishing business it's something we've never experienced and is currently a source of complete bemusement, the issue having simultaneously affected three perfectly functioning printers only a couple of days ago.
We run three fine art printers from a single desktop PC: two Epson 7880s and a single Epson 9880. A fortnight ago we bought a small Epson dye sublimation printer, which was wirelessly connected. A week ago there was wireless instability so I plugged the new printer in to the desktop directly via USB.
Since then, all three fine art printers fail to communicate with the PC properly such that sending a print to them simply leads to an error message (no code) with no message or indication on the printer.
My reason for reaching out is primarily to find out if others have experienced anything like this and secondly to see if there are any solutions - as it seems as though some corruption has taken place, but I'm no expert, and as things stand this issue is seriously compromising our business.
Kind regards, Alan
Ps to save time I should add that I have tried all the regular fixes eg reinstalling, switching off etc all without success.

Ask a Question