Best Printer for Text

I'm looking for a printer that will allow for a large volume of printing for my business. The printer will only be used for text printing. The text will be both color and B&W. Also, I will be printing handwritten font so the finish needs to look as close to real handwriting as possible. I was looking into inkjet printers as I've heard they print more life like handwritten font than laser printers. If possible, I would also like this printer to be able to print envelopes.

I've heard good things about the following printers: HP Officejet Pro 8600, HP Officejet Pro X576dw, Epson Workforce 5690.

Can anyone provide recommendations on the above printers or other printers I should consider.

Among the 3, you may consider the HP Officejet Pro X576dw and Epson Workforce 5690. The first provides quicker printing as it can print 70 pages per minute while the latter at 20 ppm only. But the Epson gives finer print resolution at 4800 x 1200 as it has this technology: PrecisionCoreTM 4S, while the HP has 2400 x 1200 only. Based on their specs, HP X576dw is more durable with monthly duty cycle at 1000 - 6000 while EPSON recommended monthly duty cycle at 2,500 prints.

Before you buy, consider the price of their inks and spare parts.

Ger

i had the misfortune 2 years ago to buy an Epson workforce WF 5690, was a super machine while it kept working but just as the guarantee was nearly up the head clogged up and it malfunctioned. i took it back to where i bought it and it was returned to germany and a replacement came back after a MONTH . that replacement printer again was bran new and now just as the guarantee ran out last month the heads on this one too have clogged up. took it back to place i got it again and was told epson wont cover it and they wanted nearly 300 euro too fix it. i took it home again and rang around printer repair places and once they all heard the make they shook their heads and said no we cant guarantee they could clear the heads .... i paid over 550 euro for that printer which was a complete and disgraceful waste of money ,would i but another one totally NO.
and before some one says did we use compatibles ink in it ,we did not and always bought the epson ink replacements for it.

Ask a Question