Black borders cropped and not even on an EPSON P600

Hi all,

I am new to this forum, looks amazing. Hi to everybody.

I tried to look around for my printing problem but I cant solve it. It starts to drive me crazy. I am looking for help and advice.

I am trying to print a 4x6 with a black borders.

If I define my page set up as:
1. 4x6 sheet borderless (not processed shoot), Zoom to fit activate or not, no margin but with a black stroke border = Print as presented in file 01, the black borders are cropped but most annoying one is shallower than the other (Big deal)
2. 4x6 sheet borderless, Zoom to fit activate, 0.2 margins , no black stroke border= Same unwanted print, the black borders are cropped and uneven.
3. 4x6 sheet, Zoom to fit activated, margins 0.2 and with a black stroke border = My white margins are not cropped and even, the inner black ones are also even but cropped. Picture 02
4. 4x6 sheet, Zoom to fit activated, margins 0.2 without black stroke border = The picture is as designed with good white margins. Picture 03

So finally while the printer seems to work properly, I cannot figure out how to have a print that would match the black borders I am designing under lightroom. I suspect that it may be more a printer issue/preferences, but I try so many things that I am lost and feel stupid now. I am not talking about the wasted ink ;))))

Any experience with the Epson P600 or any other printer actually?

Any help?

All the best at all readers ;)

Cheers
@J

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 03.jpg