Black draft or gray mode in Epson Work-Force Pro-5690 printer

Does the Epson Work-Force Pro-5690 printer have a gray or black draft mode. I am a teacher and make a lot of tests for my students I would like to save money on ink. Does anyone know if the draft mode is good enough to use for black text for texts.

Ger

i had the misfortune 2 years ago to buy an Epson workforce WF 5690, was a super machine while it kept working but just as the guarantee was nearly up the head clogged up and it malfunctioned. i took it back to where i bought it and it was returned to germany and a replacement came back after a MONTH . that replacement printer again was bran new and now just as the guarantee ran out last month the heads on this one too have clogged up. took it back to place i got it again and was told epson wont cover it and they wanted nearly 300 euro too fix it. i took it home again and rang around printer repair places and once they all heard the make they shook their heads and said no we cant guarantee they could clear the heads .... i paid over 550 euro for that printer which was a complete and disgraceful waste of money ,would i but another one totally NO.
and before some one says did we use compatibles ink in it ,we did not and always bought the epson ink replacements for it.

Last edited:

Ask a Question