Brother MFC 9340 CDW Crinkle Paper

Feb 15, 2022
I have a 9340 and when it prints, the paper is curled and crinkled. After some research, I think its the Fuser Roller. If it is the roller, do I need to buy the fuser assembly unit? Any advise is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question