Brother printer does not print

I bought a Brother laser printer (HL-L2395DW) for my HP ZBook with Windows 10. The Netgear router works because I have internet access. The HP’s Bluetooth apparently supports the nearby Logitech keyboard and mouse. However the Brother printer does not print. Local Word files remain in the cache. I updated the printer’s firmware and downloaded and reinstalled the PC drivers. The printer does not print. I purchased a USB cable connecting the laptop with the printer and restarted, no printing.
Brother’s support is confusing, there is no direct personal contact with tech support, the suggested procedures in Brother’s online support simply don’t work. The diagnostic apps suggest the same procedures: reinstall drivers, check/test local networks, restart, print, etc. Nothing works.
I cannot find a phone or chat contact for support. I don’t believe that the solution should be purchasing a new printer or going to an independent support company. Before I purchase a new printer (that certainly won’t be a Brother) I would like to give your company an opportunity to support the product you sold me.

When you click on the icon to print, Windows has a screen come up. Select the printer. Page down and try to use HL-L2395DW. If that is not there, did you install your printer? Usually only these things that happen, not usally any electronic or mechanical breakdown.

Ask a Question