Brother Printer MFC-255CW Ink Cartridge

Brother Printer MFC-255CW

My black and yellow ink cartridges for the printer ran out. Is it possible to refill the cartridges or do I have to buy a new one each time. The cartridges are pretty expensive in my opinion, I don't want to buy a new one each time. Is there any cheaper compatible cartridges that can go with this printer model? Or do I have to buy a refillable ink cartridge?

Please and thank you.

Internet-ink sell your LC980 compatible ink cartridges for £3.49 each, or originals for £7.63. Much cheaper than most other ink cartridges, you're lucky you dont have 8 separate HP ink cartridges to replace that cost 20quid each...

Definately investigate compatible options, as Ink Guru points out there are much cheaper options available if you do a bit of online research. Selectafont also offer these cartridges, starting at £2.99 each for their basic compatibles, with upto 20% discount if you order 5 or more and free postage!

Ask a Question