Brother PT P300BT removing leading edge when printing.

Hi everyone,

My Brother PT P300BT P-Touch Cube Label Printer keeps printing out a blank 2.5cm/0.98" before my text and I simply can't find a away in which to change it. YouTube, Google Search, Brother website Support section doesn't offer any help, as do the leaflets that goes with the printer. I've only had it 48hrs and used it a fair few times, everything else works fantastically well, but this'll just waste my label cartridge over time.

Hopefully you can point me in the right direction. Thanks again.

Martin

Hi everyone,

My Brother PT P300BT P-Touch Cube Label Printer keeps printing out a blank 2.5cm/0.98" before my text and I simply can't find a away in which to change it. YouTube, Google Search, Brother website Support section doesn't offer any help, as do the leaflets that goes with the printer. I've only had it 48hrs and used it a fair few times, everything else works fantastically well, but this'll just waste my label cartridge over time.

Hopefully you can point me in the right direction. Thanks again.

Martin
I totally get your frustration with the blank 2.5cm mystery before your text on the PT P300BT. That's a bummer after just getting it. Have you tried reaching out to Brother's customer support directly? Sometimes they have specific troubleshooting steps or firmware updates that could resolve the issue.
Also check if there's any setting in the device itself that controls the margin or starting position for printing. Hope you get it sorted out soon!

I totally get your frustration with the blank 2.5cm mystery before your text on the PT P300BT. That's a bummer after just getting it. Have you tried reaching out to Brother's customer support directly? Sometimes they have specific troubleshooting steps or firmware updates that could resolve the issue.
Also check if there's any setting in the device itself that controls the margin or starting position for printing. Hope you get it sorted out soon!
Hi Daniel, thanks for that. I've tried getting in touch with Brother directly but there's no clear way to contact them other Customer Services Section, after section, after section. I'vee changed the margin setting, completed a firmware update, restarted, removed batteries and held the power button for 30 seconds just in case this might help. Nothing.

Possibly, my only option is to really play around with it some more, keep going online and hopefully I'll find out how to do it some day, maybe somebody here might even offer a solution, who know !! Thanks again.

Ask a Question