Canon 3650 can't connect via WiFi

Hi, I have just purchased a new printer Canon 3650 wireless Pixma.Struggling with how to connect with wi-fi,but have connected via a USB cable.Device manager on my desktop tells printer is ok.my question mainly is this? Why is there no program from which to select printing requirements ie,document,photos,scanning.the online manuel is not much help,so,I have the printer on,so how on earythe do I print something?

Reasons For Printer Connected To Wi-Fi But Computer Can’t Find It

- The printer driver is configured with an incorrect port
- A faulty access point was selected during the setup
- 3rd party security tool or firewall is interfering with the printer software
- In the case of a wired connection, USB might be an issue.

7 Ways To Fix Canon MG3650 won’t Connect To Wi-Fi In Windows 10

Method 1 – Restart Network Connection
Before diving into technical details, let’s strike off the prospective culprits –

- Ensure the printer is connected to the same wireless network as your system.
- If using a wired connection, ensure the cable is fine, and then restart your printer followed by a network connection.
Note: The easiest way to do this is to plug out and plug in the router/modem cable. In addition to this, you can even use the reset button to reset the home network.

Method 2 – Disable 3rd party security tool
Often strict security measures taken by antivirus tools to protect systems and data from malware and other malicious attacks interfere with the working of Wi-Fi printers. Hence, to ensure that is not the case here we suggest disabling the firewall and uninstalling the security suite. This will help fix the printer that won’t connect to Wi-Fi, Canon Pixma MG3650 problem.

To uninstall security application, you can either use the best Uninstall manager for Windows or can follow the manual steps:

Press Windows + R
Type appwiz.cpl
This will open the Programs & features window. Here look for the third-party security tool installed and running on your Windows.
Select it > Uninstall, wait for the process to finish.
Restart PC and then try to connect Cannot MG3650.

Regards,
Willjoe

Ask a Question