Canon LBP 2900 Jam

Good day guys, I need help on my Canon LBP 2900. Whenever I print more than 1 pages, it will print the first page then it will eat the second paper for the second page printing but jams halfway without even printing anything. So;
>First Paper, First Page Print = OK!
>Second Paper, Second Page Print = Will eat the paper but jams halfway and no printed letters.

My work around with this is I will print 1 page at a time(printer setup in word, print 1-1 pages, print 2-2 pages and so on) but sometimes, even if I print 1 page at a time, the 2nd paper jamming problem will occur, the printer will automatically eats another paper even though you specifically set it to print 1 page then jams halfway through. If I print 1 page at a time, and place only 1 paper in the tray, the printer will look for another paper to print on to even though it has already printed your 1 and only page. Now, I will have to turn of the printer, remove paper jam if there is one, then turn the printer back on, but then the printer will look for another paper to print! For now, I don't have time nor the money to go to a printer technician to check my printer so I am looking for DIY solution. I need your thoughts on this, thank you very much.

P.S Please excuse my English, not my main Language :)

Ask a Question