Canon pimxa pro 9500 mkII - driver problem

Hi,
Im not sure i want to know the answer to this but i cannot connect my Old but very good Canon 9500 MKII A3 printer to my new MacBook Pro.
The canon drivers site does say there are no available driver so i am hoping that there is an alternative way I can somehow get it connected, otherwise a great printer is basically useless. It seems crazy that I can use it so any workarounds or anything else anyone can think of would be very much appreciated.

thanks

Check Driver Installation:
Ensure that the printer driver is correctly installed on your computer. You may need to uninstall the current driver and reinstall it. You can download the latest driver from the Canon website.

Update Drivers:
Visit the Canon support website to check for the latest drivers compatible with your operating system. Download and install any available updates.

Compatibility:
Make sure that the printer driver is compatible with your operating system. Check the Canon website for system requirements and compatibility information.

USB Connection:
If you are using a USB connection, try using a different USB port on your computer. Sometimes, connectivity issues can affect the driver's functionality.

Restart Computer and Printer:
Restart both your computer and the Canon PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II printer. This can often resolve temporary software glitches.

Regards,
Peter

Ask a Question