Clear income data without clearing job?

Hello;

I was wondering if there is anyway to clear incoming data without having to stop it from the indiviual user account. My school currrntly uses 3 HP p4014n and clears thought the paper like there is no tomorrow when we run out of paper some students seeing that their job isn't printing repetly attempt to resend the job creating pileup than not informing the libarians that there is no paper either leave for class or ignore it and try a diffrent printer and repeat the cycle. When the paper is finally filled there is a huge backload I was wondering if there was anyway to clear that data? Each student has their own account on the network making it vurtually impossable to cancel every job that way. Is there a way to clear all jobs from the printer itself?

* Edit*

I found out (at least according to HP) it needs to be done by the users that is all. If that is the case is there a dummy I could connect to the cable and have all the data sent and cleared to there?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Ask a Question