Configure in black and white

Hi,

I have a Ricoh Aficio SP C430DN and I would like to set the color to black and white because this printer is shared and I want the rest of computer in the domain only could print in black and white.

From the Ricoh web I have downloaded several drivers (PCL 5, 6, PS, etc) but once installed the drivers and I change the color in the basic setting to black and white, when applying the changes the color setting keep on being color and not black and white.

Can anybody help me and tell me how to set the color of the printer to black and white?

Thanks in advanve.
Regards.

Hello, if this is a shared printer, you will need to go in the Printer Properties, head over to the Advanced tab and click "Printing Defaults". This will set the defaults for the shared printer :) Changing the settings in Printing Preferences will only change the settings on the client/server you are on. Hope this helps!

Ask a Question