Correx printing

Hi all,

Bit of a hobby enthusiast here and just looking for some advise surrounding Correx boards, i am quite intitive and understand the pitfalls of printing and the industry in general.

We spend around £400-500 a week on printing correx signage, so looking at options to bring this in house.

Main question is, what is the printer type called, google not been very much help in terms of finding what type of printer it is, that prints direct on to Correx, any information would be much appreciated.

Hi,

you might be looking for UV printer. I have Mimaki uv and it's the best printer i ever had, for insane types of material. i't does cost tho, dependable on how big your product is but if you pay 500 pounds a week to others it might be good for you.

Correx printing uses Correx sheets, which are corrugated plastic sheets made of polypropylene. These sheets are lightweight, durable, and versatile, making them suitable for a variety of indoor and outdoor signage, display, and packaging applications.

Ask a Question