Does anyone Actually post Replies to Questions?

Just wonder if there is anyone that actually replies to questions on this forum? Posted as Russellsnr way back on the Jan 23, 2017 without reply and now as Russ53 asked another question without reply over 24 hour period. Thanks. Russ

Ian

Hi Russ, welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, it may be that if you've not had an answer, that none of the members that viewed the thread know the answer. As there are so many different printer models out there, it's quite hard to know a lot about them all. Hopefully someone that is familiar with the R1900 series will see your posting and know more than I do about it.

Russ: You sound very knowledgeable with regards to printers. Hope you will consider contributing to others here. The forum works both ways. Both give and take. We had search engine look for your earlier submission under Russellsnr with no results. Sorry.

Just wonder if there is anyone that actually replies to questions on this forum? Posted as Russellsnr way back on the Jan 23, 2017 without reply and now as Russ53 asked another question without reply over 24 hour period. Thanks. Russ
Sometimes questions are so specific, a particular printer model; a particular router, that odds someone has same gear is unlikely.

I think that depends on the people who saw the post. Some may reply if they know the answer or if they have valuable insights to share. On the other hand, people who can answer the question might not have seen the post yet.

Well, forum is definitely a great place where anyone can take part in with his asking and also with his skills to help each other. You know something, we know something. It's an amazing place to share and collaborate with knowledge to each other. But we actually can't claim or declare that we know everything or mastered on all the issues around. May be your question was out of experience or out of noticed. Thanks.

Hey Russ53
I am here to help you guys with any kind of printer issues other than hardware failure. I have three printers in my home one is HP , other one is Brother and latest one is Epson
Any doubts I can help you

Ask a Question