Edible ink printing - Epson Stylus r230 printhead used in a modified flat bed printer

I recently purchased a flatbed printer for around $1300US from a company www.multiflatbedprinter.com
It is a machine modified with CISS and can be used on cookies and cakes. It prints directly on these items using edible inks.

After setting it up I have had huge problems with the ink not spraying out, like a printhead blockage. I have tried doing a nozzle check and print is faded and missing lines. I am using RIP software.

The company I bought it from are now saying I may need a printhead (I literally just bought the printer!)

Does anyone here have experience with this kind of issue?? Help! I am desperate!!

I recently purchased a flatbed printer for around $1300US from a company www.multiflatbedprinter.com
It is a machine modified with CISS and can be used on cookies and cakes. It prints directly on these items using edible inks.

After setting it up I have had huge problems with the ink not spraying out, like a printhead blockage. I have tried doing a nozzle check and print is faded and missing lines. I am using RIP software.

The company I bought it from are now saying I may need a printhead (I literally just bought the printer!)

Does anyone here have experience with this kind of issue?? Help! I am desperate!!

Hi I have the same problem it's never worked and leaks ink and prints faint with lines on it . They said it's the print head but I've never used it as won't print properly the quality of printing is rubbish

Ask a Question