Epson 6500AU resizing output - smaller

My organization has acquired another and we have inherited sites that have had the 6500s waiting to be deployed (replacing c831s). The previous organization had these at the plants but not tested with label stock.

The problem I've run into is that the stock feeds well through the c831s but shrinks the output on the 6500AU printers. The only thing I see that is different is that the c831 printer driver allows me to put the proper stock size 8.25" wide by 14.125" long. The 6500 driver only allows two decimal places.

I'm not sure that is significant enough to have the printer auto-scale the output down to about 50%.

So, what is the best way to setup an Epson 6500AU and its printer driver to handle label (c-125; 8.25" wide and 14.125" high)?

thank you.

Todd

Turns out that the label template did not match the size of the actual labels. The original IT staff didn't tell us about the label template change so we were running a development version in production mode.

Sorry to bother.

Todd

Ask a Question