Epson 970xp, unable to print greeting cards

Hi everyone, I wondered if someone could help me please, I have been trying to print greeting cards via the epson ipad app, it asks me to print a template then place on the scanner but it doesn't print the card at all, I think it has to do with the text dot on the template that has to be filled in which I did, but my card has no text on the front? I wonder if it is indeed the case that I will be unable to make cards that only have an illustration and no text on the front? I also can't seem to find anything online or on epson page that's very helpful with this problem, do I have to go via the epson app to print from an ipad air 4 or is there any other way or app? Many thanks in advance

Thank you for your reply. The thing is in the printer app I can print all sorts fine I don't use templates as such normally, it's only when I choose greeting card that it asks me to print the template first and place it upside down on the scanner, there seems to be no way to print without text when working with the greeting card template. I am looking into apple pages at the moment to see if there is a way I can design the card and print from there, I have to say the epson app isn't that great in general on the iPad

Is the image you want to print on your ipad, if it is you should be able to print directly to the printer; just change paper size?

It sounds like you're running into a frustrating issue with trying to print custom greeting cards via the Epson iPad app. It's possible that the template you're using is requiring text to be present on the front of the card, but it's worth checking the app's settings or reaching out to Epson's customer support for help.

It sounds like you're running into a frustrating issue with trying to print custom greeting cards via the Epson iPad app. It's possible that the template you're using is requiring text to be present on the front of the card, but it's worth checking the app's settings or reaching out to Epson's customer support for help.
Have you considered using a different app or method for printing your cards? Some people have had success with using Adobe Illustrator and a MacBook Air for custom greeting cards printing, for example. Keep us updated and don't hesitate to ask for help, we'll do our best to assist you.

Ask a Question