Epson ET-4750

Strange print problem suddenly appeared. When I copy a document, and use the Document Feeder, the copy comes out with a vertical black line running from the top of the page to the bottom. The black line does not appear when I place the original copy on the glass and make the copy the line is not on the copy. Any ideas?

It's caused by a small debris on your document feeder. Clean it with a clean towel. You may damp it a little bit so the debris will stick to the cloth, but make sure you dry your document feeder before using it.

There should also be a strip of glass beside your scanner glass, wipe that too with your clean cloth. A debris on there will cause those vertical black lines.

It's caused by a small debris on your document feeder. Clean it with a clean towel. You may damp it a little bit so the debris will stick to the cloth, but make sure you dry your document feeder before using it.

There should also be a strip of glass beside your scanner glass, wipe that too with your clean cloth. A debris on there will cause those vertical black lines.

Thanks for your help. It solved my problem.

Ask a Question