Epson Eco-tank 3750 vs 4750

Hi guys, new here and not an expert on printers (or computers) by any stretch of the imagination. My printer finally died completely (HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One) after a decade plus of use, and I am looking for a replacement. My wife has started working from home more, so looking for better than a simple plug-n-play printer. I have been doing research and found the tank-style printers (a huge plus since cartridges cost a fortune and dry out between uses at times), which I really like. I had it narrowed down to the Canon G4210 or the Epson 3750/4750. The G4210 lost out because of the upper rear only feeder tray (w/ 100 pg cap vs 150-250 on the Epson) and the lack of automatic 2-sided scanning and printing. Wife will be doing some work presentations/documents (gov't contractor/Program Manager), so that will be a big plus. I had almost settled on the Epson 3750, then I noticed that the 4750 is now on sale for the exact same price! However, I'm having a hard time seeing any real difference between the two other than the 4750 having a 250-sheet paper tray vs 150-sheet on the 3750. My question is, what are the differences that would make the 4750 a better option, and are there any additional features on the 4750 that may end up making it less reliable or more trouble than it's worth?

Thanks,
Matt

Ask a Question