Epson L210... Help!!!

Hi. I am a bit disappointed in my Epson printer, something I have never felt about an Epson before.

I got this ink tank Epson, thinking it would be a better way to go for a big printing project than using a cartridge printer as I have in the past. And it is good in that respect being a more expensive printer, but a cheaper refill. Only, I have just learned about this distressing feature of all inkjet printers, apparently. They have waste ink pads somewhere inside. I found out about this because the printer gave me a message saying they were full. I don't know if this is true or not, but I have done nowhere near the amount of printing I have ever done on any other printer. Ever. I'm not sure I really believe this. But that is neither here nor there. I have been looking up the whole business of how to modify the printer so that it no longer relies on the waste ink pads. I will get on that. But I will need just a bit of help first.

If this modification is to succeed, I have to convince the computer and status monitors and such that there is no danger from overflowing waste ink pads. I gather there is some software utility that will work for this purpose. I have downloaded the SSC Service Utility to accomplish this, but this model is not included in the list of printers that can be done.

And so, at long last, my question.

Is there a compatible model on the list for the L210? If there is not, where do I find another program that will have mine on the list?

I would keep searching, but I'm a bit lost on this. In addition, I bought this printer in Korea and Epson doesn't seem to believe that people who speak English might live in Korea so I can't access anything that I can read from the website here to help.

Help!!!

Ask a Question