Epson L360 Error Message

I have a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.13 and a MacBook running OS X 10.6.8. Recently I bought an Epson L360 and installed the software on the MacBook Pro, and the printer works fine with it. Then I installed the software from the Epson site on the MacBook. When I try to print it doesn't print. When I go to the print queue there is the entry Error Library/Printers/EP...BER 31.dock. The BER 31 is the last part of the document's title. Anyone have any idea what this message means?

The printers and scanners list shows the L360 listed, and there are no other printers listed.

Just a thought, do you have the L360 printer checked on your computer as the one you are using and not your old printer? If the new printer is not chosen as the one you are using it will not print regardless if you have the software installed. I found that out myself when it wouldn't print.

@Orangekiss. Thanks for replying. The MacBook hard drive crashed in 2012 and I had it changed to a flash drive. The technician installed the software. Before installing the L360 I deleted the old printer and drivers. (There were hundreds of drivers listed.) Now the L360 is the only printer shown in the Printers and Scanners list. The driver version shown in the printer specs is 9.41. This seems a bit odd to me, because that is the same driver installed on the MacBook Pro. I wouldn't have thought a driver compatible with OS X 10.13 would be compatible with OS X 10.6.8. Anyway, I'm phoning Epson Support today to try to straighten it out.

This problem has been solved. The technician at the store where I bought the printer suggested that I delete the printer from my MacBook, and then download and re-install the software. It's working fine now. There must have been a problem with the first download/installation.

Ask a Question