EPSON printer problem

Hi I have the EPSON STYLUS sx105 and I would like to know if I could print black and white when the blue ink is empty. I've tried and I can't.

Unfortunately the lovely people at Epson make it so that you have to replace the blue cartridge even if you are only using black.... sorry!
If you are looking for cheap replacements, check out Selectafont, they have a range of compatibles which are cheaper than using Epsons Genuine cartridges. Just ordered a set of their T0711/712/713/714 for my parents printer - was less than £8.00 for all 4!!

This is the deal with many printers today.

Best to do some homework BEFORE purchasing a printer to find out if one can print in black if color ink is empty.

Just remember, the printer manufacturers are really in the INK business.

I don't think you can print black and white even when the blue is empty sorry. Try buying remanufactured ink cartridges they work out cheaper than the orginals and there is more ink in the remanufactured cartridges.

Ask a Question