Epson pro 4900, cyan ink missing.

My 5 year old 4900 is not printing cyan in the nozzle check. Did three power cleanings, did the paper towel cleaning, and still nothing. As there is not one spec of ink coming through I'm sure it's not a clogging problem. Was thinking the printhead went bad but now I'm wondering if there is any other problem that could be causing this before diving into the print head. Wondering if anybody has any ideas on this. Thanx

I'm having something similar with Vivid Magenta. And I have replaced the printhead and was good for a couple of years and then it happened again the same as the last time (same color) and I had the printhead replaced again. Now it is happening a third time (same color) and I just can't see it being the printhead again. Did you have any luck on your printer?

I'm having something similar with Vivid Magenta. And I have replaced the printhead and was good for a couple of years and then it happened again the same as the last time (same color) and I had the printhead replaced again. Now it is happening a third time (same color) and I just can't see it being the printhead again. Did you have any luck on your printer?
thank you for your story!

Ask a Question