Epson RX595 Printing Wrong Colors

I have an Epson Stylus Photo RX595. I'm running Windows XP. When printing, the photos turn out punkish or with a strong Magenta tint. I have cleaned printheads a number of times, checked the nozzle function, numerous trouble-shooting web sites and still no solution. Can someone help? Thank you BMCK

I imagine the printer is out of warranty, otherwise Epson would be dealing with your query. Are you using 3rd. party inks? if so use Epson inks. Does this happen even if using the printer off line (ie disconnected from the computer) If it's ok offline, try uninstalling it with a good uninstal programme, and then reinstalling it. Epson's customer support web site is very helopful and quick to answer.

i have a epson and it prints horrible, not only that but it forces me to buy new ink because of the chips on the ink when i know the ink isnt even low. just get rid of it and get a new one. dont bother with customer support i called them and told them i didnt like the idea of the chips ripping me off and they said were sorry let us try to resolve your problem (then they continued to read off a list of solutions from there screen that made no sense) and i said look all you need to do is stop ripping off customers with your chips and thats it!

Ask a Question