Epson WF 7720 Error

Can anyone help my WF 7720 is giving error 031006 ,paper jam? no paper in it. the black ink was leaking out inside for some reason,Took all cartridges out and cleaned them,refilled black was fine not leaking . Reset all cartridges and got this error I had 13 x 19 paper in when I got the leak and no paper in trays so cant see how there can be a paper jam. I shut down restarted ,reset cartridges ,checked all places for paper jams ,left unplugged for 30 minutes, plugged back same thing. Please help/TY

Can anyone help my WF 7720 is giving error 031006 ,paper jam? no paper in it. the black ink was leaking out inside for some reason,Took all cartridges out and cleaned them,refilled black was fine not leaking . Reset all cartridges and got this error I had 13 x 19 paper in when I got the leak and no paper in trays so cant see how there can be a paper jam. I shut down restarted ,reset cartridges ,checked all places for paper jams ,left unplugged for 30 minutes, plugged back same thing. Please help/TY
I have the same problem as you. I was having problems with the yellow not printing. Used the built in cleaning with little help. Decided to use a head cleaning solution from a third party ink supplier but I used it incorrectly and spilled the some of the solution where it should no go. Anyway, I did contact Epson support but they wanted me to send my unit in and they would send me another unit (refurbished). This evening I searched again. I got a hit on a spanish speaking video on Youtube. I looked at the responces but they were all in spanish. I used a translation site and think I found the answer. See attachment. The fix is to clean the head of my spilled solvent and for you to clean it of the left over ink. Then we will need to replace the blown fuse. I am an electrical engineer so this will be simple for me. If you are not able to do this you may be able to go to a locate computer repair shop and have them do it.

Attachments

• Error 031006.pdf
    18.4 KB · Views: 2,063

Ask a Question