EPSON WF 7720 fake paper jam

Hi,
I have a problem of fake paper jam on my epson wf7720. When I launch a print, the paper is loaded from the tray, and passes the duplexer, but it is loaded only for an half, and then the printer take the paper jam error and blocks the print, even if the paper isn't jammed. In particular it takes this error when it loads paper from the first tray or from the back tray, while it is loaded from the second tray it works. But if I want to get a front back copy, the printer get the error of jammed paper in the back printing (if it loaded the paper from the second tray). The last case in which I obtain the error is when I get an high quality print, in which I suppose the problem is the slowness of printing that leads to block the process.
I have checked yet the ejection lever, but it's fine, and the gears, but also them are ok. I don't have any other idea, maybe the sensor under the eg lever? Or the electronic board?
Thank in advance for any help

Ask a Question