Epson XP-310 Printer Frozen with a Paper Jam Message

Dear all: Is there a buttom combination reset available in this printer model?. Anything similar to CTRL+ALT+DEL we use for PCs?. I have my Epson XP-310 Printer frozen with a "Paper Jam" message and no way to get rid of it.

Background facts: I injected hot water in two clogged ink nozzles in an attempt to clear the clog. I also used a wet lint-free cloth to rub the nozzles and let it soak for a couple of hours. Next, I tryed to turn on the printer, but it turned itself off three times while a mild burning smell was felt. Next, the printer turned on with a frozen "Paper Jam" message.

I made sure there is no obstruction in the paper path.

I am afraid of short circuiting the wet nozzles when I tryed to turn the printer on, because some water was still present in the nozzles.

Can anybody help me to confirm I have to discard this printer and go buy a new one?.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Luis,

I went through your post today, it seems your Printer need a Serious sun bath for next 2 days,

try to keep the printer maximum in sunlight,

Unplug everything

If Need any further assistance ping me, Happy to help you

Ask a Question