Epson XP 800 glossy photo paper

Hope some can assist, have an xp 800 epson printer, a few weeks ago I could use glossy paper in bottom tray no problems, of late the printer keeps giving paper jam error when using this paper. All other paper types are ok, and, if I use same paper from back paper feed it works fine. The jam error is not strictly true as the paper is not jammed it hasn’t been taken through the mechanism, just puckered in the middle where roller attempts to grab. How’s tried clean roller etc with alcohol and all other items, laid it on ten sheets of ordinary paper, cleaned all paths but still the error persists. If I cut an envelope size piece and put it in the envelope tray that works fine, it’s only the bottom tray that has a problem. As mentioned this worked fine a few weeks ago, any help would be greatly appreciated. Also set printer to thick paper no effect.

Last edited:

Ask a Question