ET-3750 Maintenance Box?

Hello, I wonder if anyone knows how I can fix this problem, my Epson ET-3750 is now displaying an error saying "I can't use my printer until I sort this Maintenance Box out? The code is: T04D1 Does anyone one know about this problem please? I've asked all my clever friends and know one has ever heard of it!!! Steve...

Hi Stevie,
I think I know how to sort this issue. I am not familiar with your printer model but have faced the exact issue few months ago in my Epson SureColor P9500 printer. The maintenance box is a box containing high density sponges where the remaining inks in the printer's nozzle is ejected into and is separately stored for disposal. This box has to be replaced every once in a while (eg every 7-12 months depending on your usage). There is no work around this unfortunately and you can only buy a new maintenance box which are often very cheap (eg. it was £25 or something like that of my model).

I hope this was helpful and good luck

Many thanks
Ama

Hi Stevie,
I think I know how to sort this issue. I am not familiar with your printer model but have faced the exact issue few months ago in my Epson SureColor P9500 printer. The maintenance box is a box containing high density sponges where the remaining inks in the printer's nozzle is ejected into and is separately stored for disposal. This box has to be replaced every once in a while (eg every 7-12 months depending on your usage). There is no work around this unfortunately and you can only buy a new maintenance box which are often very cheap (eg. it was £25 or something like that of my model).

I hope this was helpful and good luck

Many thanks
Ama
Hi Ama
I am so grateful you took the time to read and reply to my post, it does help thank you. I understand it a little better now, it makes complete sense what you wrote, I will go on the Epson website and hopefully buy one from them?

My Sincere Gratitude Ama

Stevie…

Hello, I wonder if anyone knows how I can fix this problem, my Epson ET-3750 is now displaying an error saying "I can't use my printer until I sort this Maintenance Box out? The code is: T04D1 Does anyone one know about this problem please? I've asked all my clever friends and know one has ever heard of it!!! Steve...
In short, the waste ink tank is full and needs to be replaced. Waste ink occurs when the print head is being cleaned during a programmed cleaning. This procedure forces ink under pressure through the print head to clean the nozzles. This waste ink is stored in the Maintenance Box.

You can read more about this problem and how to solve it on our website: https://printservice.best/en/product/how-to-reset-epson-waste-ink-pad-error/.

Ask a Question