First time buying a laser printer

hi
it's my first time buying a laser printer coming off inkjet printers, i have looked up some laser printers but the toners seem to be expense i would like to know what will be the cheapest laser printer to run in the long term with black and coloured printing

Hi there. The range of laser and inkjet printers is rather daunting. You really need to be clear in what you are going to do with your printer, i.e. how much your printing, what you are going to print and the added extra's, double-sided printing, wireless etc.

The Xerox 8560 printer series is a really good printer without the waste of printer cartridges, this one uses ink sticks. If you look at HP too, they will usually have remanufactured cartridges available now or within the quickest time. HP are pretty good. If you look at too many printer models, the buying situation will just get more confusing. Best of luck. Inkstinx. If you search inkstinx on the web I can help research the running costs.

Ask a Question