HELP!! Looking for all-in-one Laser Color Wireless Duplex

Please help with advice!

We need a new printer for a small office. I'm browsing internet for reviews for a few days now and feel lost more and more: nothing looks attractive, for 2 positive reviews there are 3 negatives... They all seem to plunge in quality in last couple of years.

All and any of your input will be greatly appreciated!

What we need is:
All in one
Laser
Color
wireless or at least with optional wireless
with duplex printing
not too noisy
not too expensive in long run

We don't need photo quality, just a nice color quality and most of our prints/copies are monochrome anyway.
We do need to print envelopes and it should be reasonably user-friendly.

The OSs we have are: Vista, XP and Windows Server 7

Our budget is up-to $2000 if it's something really wonderful, and preferably up to $1500

Our output is up to 5000 pages a month, usually even up to 3000.

Till now we had Brother 9840, and it's on its last legs. Somehow we never liked it, especially hated manual tray, that gave us a lot of problems and printing envelopes was a complete pain - they were coming out curled and jammed a lot...

More thoughts on the subject:
- Maybe we should get something a few years old but more solid (but what about OS compatibility?)?
- Maybe we should get a nice printer and a separate scanner/copier??

AM I ASKING FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXIST?1
Thank you in advance!

Thank you, but we are looking for all in one printer, meaning we still need scanner and copier in the same machine.

I will probably be looking into Brother's direction again though

Ask a Question