HL-3230CDW - original 'shipping' cartridge capacities

I want to send my 'technically challenged' little sister a new HL-L3230CDW LED printer for her birthday, and since I KNOW she will be thrilled with a ".. . real color laser printer(!)..". (which is a misnomer, I know...) and I have no doubt she'll probably quickly exhaust the 'introductory' cartridges that I believe this model ships with (..pls, correct me if I'm wrong) . So I'm trying to gauge to some degree what 'page-count' she'll potentially realize from those cartridges before they'll need to be replaced 'cuz I'm NOT gonna also send a full replacement set until I have to... and being the cheap brother I am, I figure the printer is a good enough B-day gift since I'm certainly not made of money, so I'm just trying to anticipate what I should anticipate as far as what that time frame might be. Do these "OEM" cartridges provide as many printed sheets as the 'standard capacity' (TN223, right?) or what..?

Ask a Question