how to disable popup for watermarking?

I had to remove & reinstall the printer from my Windows 10 PC once again, printing inexplicably stops working every few weeks or months. Windows installed a more recent version of the software, with kyocera print center 4.0.10801.0. EVERY TIME I want to print a page now, the software shows a popup with printing preferences: I can add a watermark or select the scale when printing. I went through every possible configuration tab I can think of, but can't find a way to disable this behaviour.

Printer is a Kyocera ecosys M5526cdw.

Attachments

• kyocera.png
    kyocera.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 27
I'm using a new ECOSYS p5026cdw, and when I started, I had the same problem. I was really getting irritated, but I finally looked for the absolute latest printer driver, and installed it (P5026CDW KX - 08/22) I'd be willing to be there is a newer driver for your machine as well.

I went back and checked the printer information listed in the driver (filename Kx83_upd_8.3.0815_RC5_en) and it looks like it lists every printer made by Kyocera, hopefully yours is included. BTW. Another irritation with the previous driver was the inability to print a number of copies handed off by the calling software. Looks like that was solved with this driver as well.

Ask a Question