HP C309A & D5460 CD Printing Software Help!!!....

Hi All,

I have a user that has a HP C309A and another that has a HP D5460 both installed directly to their PC's via USB.
The first user is running Windows Vista Enterprise (32 bit) the second user Windows7 Enterprise (64 bit).
Both users have come to me with the same problem - the built in software that allows you to print onto CD is very primitive and they require something a little more substantial!

Can anybody reccomend some software thats preferbly free and allows the user to edit text and/or images that are to be printed onto the CD facia?

Many thanks for your time!!

Phil

Last edited:
I would suggest you try to recommend them using Acoustica - this is what HP recommends, when their software is not hitting the spot.

It's fairly cheap.

Generally, the software which comes with your printer lets you perform all the functions mentioned. If it does, then the issue it gets outdated. Check if any update is available for your printer and install it. You can also avail some additional software such as nch, C/ DVD labeled designer to print your preferred texts on to the CD.

Ask a Question