HP Envy Photo 7858 doesn't print the whole picture on 4X6 borderless

I have had my hp envy 7858 stop printing on the whole face of a 4X6 photo paper. No previous problems from this printer except a defective cartridge about 6 months ago. I'm attaching a pic of what it's doing on both sides of the paper. The printer seems to be printing the picture into the tray under the path of the print head. it is very wet and "inky". if I print the same photo onto a letter size regular paper, it is just perfect. HELP please.View attachment 1953View attachment 1954View attachment 1954View attachment 1953View attachment 1954

Attachments

• IMG_3355.jpeg
    IMG_3355.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3356.jpeg
    IMG_3356.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 76
I have had my hp envy 7858 stop printing on the whole face of a 4X6 photo paper. No previous problems from this printer except a defective cartridge about 6 months ago. I'm attaching a pic of what it's doing on both sides of the paper. The printer seems to be printing the picture into the tray under the path of the print head. it is very wet and "inky". if I print the same photo onto a letter size regular paper, it is just perfect. HELP please.View attachment 1953View attachment 1954View attachment 1954View attachment 1953View attachment 1954
Did you ever get this figured out? I'm having the same problem. New printer....

Ask a Question