Hp or cannon what printer i should buy?

Hi everyone) In terms of a printing quality and cartridge filling costs which color printer is better?Initially i am just looking to have at least average color print quality at the same time looking for a cost effective solution.
1)
HP Deskjet 1510 Aio Printer/ Scanner/ Copier
2)
CANON MX-377 InkJet all in one
Also this is the first time i am considering to buy a scanner or a printer i have no idea about how to adjust the printing according the page size.Let,s say the size of the page i want to print on is a bit smaller than the size of the page i want to print from,is it possible to adjust the size accordingly to print on a small page?Sorry if that sounds like a noob question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are fantastic printers. Either would do a great job.

Pros and cons are that the HP software is intrusive onto your PC, while the Canon cartridge cost tend to be a little higher, but not enough to get excited. The HP will also require replacement of the print head periodically, as too will the canon, just not as often.

As for your question, not really sure what you are asking?

Both are fantastic printers. Either would do a great job.

Pros and cons are that the HP software is intrusive onto your PC, while the Canon cartridge cost tend to be a little higher, but not enough to get excited. The HP will also require replacement of the print head periodically, as too will the canon, just not as often.

As for your question, not really sure what you are asking?
Thanks for the reply mate :) Actually i am noob who never had a printer before so i don,t know much .But the cannon printer CANON MX-377 InkJet all in one is double the price of a HPDeskjet 1510 Aio Printer/ Scanner/ Copier.So with a bigger price tag cannot we expect a better print quality?
I was just asking how to adjust the size of a scanned image according the paper size we want to print on.
Finally for printing a paper consist of multi colors i need to to buy a multi color cartridge right? Also i want the ink on a paper to last long so using a pigmented ink will help me? Is pigmented ink water proof?

Ask a Question