I am looking to buy a new printer and am looking at the HP

I am looking to buy a new printer and am looking at the HP ALL in ONE Color Officejet Pro 8600 Wirelees. What I would like to know is compareing that one with what Brother, Cannon and Epson have in the same line and what models are they? I want to compare apples with apples. I also want to know who has the best warrenity and with no questions ask.

There are various printer companies and models in the market so it is very much difficult to choose the best one. I am using Epson Stylus Photo 785EPX inkjet printer. There are several advantages of this printer but one which I like the most is that it has two ink cartridges, Black and Color, 48-nozzles per color. It provides fast "draft" mode for low-quality text printing. Warranty period may differ company to company so you have to search on the site of the company from where you want to buy the printer.

Ask a Question