i hav ink on jacket

I have a very stupid question. I have spilled some ink on my favorite jacket and the I know the stains wont go easy. I am too embarrassed to ask this question but please help me out.

hehe

Didn’t your mother told you not to play with printer cartridges? I am glad that you have come to the right place for answers. First of all do not try to wash the jacket in water. That might worsen the situation. There are some ink removing products which are easily available here like: ink removing cloths, ink removing liquids. So don’t worry just go through this link to choose one which best suits you. http://www.printcountry.com/printer_ink_removal_products.htm

Cold water and soap is the most effective combination ive used to get ink from clothes. But as hypocrite says, not all ink is the same so you might make it worse by trying to wash it with water.

You can use a variety of ink stain removers, such as butter, cornstarch, milk, toothpaste, vinegar etc. Let's take butter for instance - If you get an ink stain on light colored vinyl like some book bags, totes or a purse, rub the stain with butter and sit it in a sunny place - preferably out of doors for a couple of days. The oil in the butter will soften the stain, then the combination of salt and sunlight works wonders on drawing the ink stain out. You might try this on other fabrics as well, such as cotton or denims. When you launder the material, work liquid detergent into the oil left by the butter.

Hope that helps!:)

Ask a Question