I have a hp psc 1610 all in one paper won't go into printer

I put the paper in the supply compartment and it wont pull into the printer when I ask it to print, It has a small roler that pulls it in, it is turning but it doesn't have enough traction to bring the paper into the machine any sugestions

Service No One Can Copy!
We at Fidelity know that peace of mind is essential to the overall success of a business. That’s why our technicians are working around the clock to help keep your copiers and firm running. We service all types of copiers & Printers, and provide service contracts for any Office Machine. We deliver timely and quality service to make sure your time is used productively.

$89 Flat Rate Service Fee & Free Estimate/Quote. Our Sharp certified and professionally trained technicians Service All brands of Copiers, Faxes & Laser Printers ( No Ink Jet Printers) We have a 90 day warranty on our Service, parts and supplies. Service Contracts Available!

For over 20 years Fidelity Copier Solutions has been providing Southern California with Sales, Service, and Rentals for All your Business Office Machines. Call us today to get started We offer Competitive and Flexible Copier rental Programs with Month to Month Payments. Whether you want single or multiple products, Color or Black & White, We have a convenient program to match your needs.

fidelitycopier.com, fidelity copier, copier rental, printer rental, copier service, printer service, copy machine rent, business office machines, HP, epson, printer repair, copier repair, copier service contract, printer lease, copier lease, copier rental los angeles,

It seems to me that you have problem related to roller, so you should clean the roller of your printer first and then go forward.Your all printing needs are based on your printing equipment.

Ask a Question