Initial ink charging done with empty tanks, ET 2600

Hello.
I got an Epson EcoTank ET-2600 recently and in the last setup step (filling and charging ink) we decided to try it with black ink only first. The ink was charged and printing black works, but now after filling the color tanks I can't find a way to redo the charging step. Pressing the same button for 3 seconds now does printhead cleaning. Can I force it to charge the ink again, or is there no way, and the printer is now damaged? :(

I could not find any information on this anywhere. I'll be glad for any response.

Okay I solved it myself now. There is a "Power Flush Ink" function that replaces all the ink in the tubes when they are dried out. It's a waste of ink, so I was afraid to use it, but it seems to have done the job. Sorry for this (now unnecessary) post^^

Okay I solved it myself now. There is a "Power Flush Ink" function that replaces all the ink in the tubes when they are dried out. It's a waste of ink, so I was afraid to use it, but it seems to have done the job. Sorry for this (now unnecessary) post^^
Yes, but what is the combination of buttons to do the flushing? I'm desperate, I use the printer so few times I forgot all about it. Thanks

Ask a Question